Romans: Uncovering the Power of the Gospel and How It Saves Us Every Day
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This is a First 5 study guide of the book of Romans. Join us for a free eight-week study in the First 5 app.
What comes to mind when you hear the word “gospel”?
Maybe you believe in God and attend church because that’s how you grew up. Maybe you decided to follow Jesus as your Savior but are unsure how to share why you made that decision or how He changed your life. Or maybe you just feel stuck in a rut doing all the “right” Christian things but not feeling the change you’re longing for. If you’re tired because you don’t know how to overcome the patterns you feel stuck in, we wrote this study with you in mind.
No matter where you are in your walk with the Lord, the book of Romans has something to encourage you today. The gift of eternal salvation happens once, but Romans reveals how the gospel is God’s power to save, shape, strengthen, satisfy and sustain us every day.
This study guide includes:
- Daily study questions to deepen your understanding and application of the Scripture.
- Glossary of theological terms to help simplify unfamiliar or intimidating words and why they matter to us as we read through Paul’s letter.
- "Big Picture" of Romans to easily see the flow and logic of Paul's arguments for the gospel, so you won't get lost in the details.
- "Sharing the Gospel Through Romans" to equip you to understand and share the hope of salvation with people you know and love.
- A deep dive into popular verses to have a better and richer context of what they actually mean.
- And other additional content, graphs and charts that will help you know and apply Truth from Romans.
*A digital copy of the first two-weeks of the study guide will be automatically delivered to the email address provided at checkout as you wait for your book to arrive in the mail.
Author: Kelley Brown
Pages: 191 (Eight Week Study)