DVD: Make Your Move: Finding Unshakable Confidence Despite Your Fears and Failures
In this six-session video Bible study (study guide sold separately), author and Proverbs 31 Ministries speaker Lynn Cowell encourages women to leave behind all the unnecessary insecurity this world induces and find confidence in God alone. Lynn demonstrates the practical life application of lessons learned from six stories in the Bible of women who set their confidence in God. She teaches today’s woman how to step out of her comfort zone to gain unwavering confidence—in all circumstances.
God has more for you; more joy, more love, more life. Then why can’t you seem to move toward all that He has for you. Each time you take a step forward, your momentum stops mid-step. Feeling fearful, forgotten and like a failure, you just can’t seem to move forward.
Delve into six stories in the Bible of not-so-well-known women who found themselves wanting more, needing more, and who uncover the faith to get it. Out of her own desire to get all that God has for her and slamming up against life’s obstacles in getting there, Lynn shares her own journey of finding unshakable confidence in our unshakable God.
In this six-session study, Lynn will help you:
- Intentionally build your confidence on the one thing that cannot be taken from you.
- Recover from defeating decisions to move forward toward a strong self-worth.
- Position yourself to not lose your poise—even in the worst circumstances.
- Identify and address the fears that keep you stuck, with practical steps to walk in your calling with confidence.
- Designed for use with Make Your Move Study Guide (sold separately).