James: Tired, Tested, Torn and Full of Faith
By Micah Maddox
Live full of faith through hard times.
Do you ever feel like you can’t take one more thing? You’re on the edge. Your nerves are shot. Your mind is done. Your body is tired, and your emotions are a mess. If you could gather yourself for even a moment, you might explode at the reality of all you’ve been through. In the face of the fears, frustrations and failures of this world, we have a choice. We can sit and stare at the life we live and hope something changes. Or we can rise up and walk in faith.
In this Bible study, author and speaker Micah Maddox walks you through the book of James and compares the teaching of James with what Jesus said in the Sermon on the Mount from Matthew and the wisdom of Solomon we find in Proverbs. When we discover the themes of what a faith-filled life looked like before, during, and after the time of Christ, we see how Scripture points us to honor God in an active life of faith.
- Revisit the foundation of your faith.
- Look to God first in hard situations.
- Discover faith isn’t a list of do’s and don’ts.
- Move from a place of struggle to a place of comfort.
- Gain a fresh perspective on how to live full of faith when feeling tired and tested.