It's Not Supposed to Be This Way Study Guide + Streaming Video
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
It's Not Supposed to Be This Way Bible Study Guide Plus Streaming Video: Finding Unexpected Strength When Disappointments Leave Your Shattered
By Lysa TerKeurst
What went wrong? Why did God let this happen?
Reality often ends up so very far from the life we long for, doesn’t it? Bible teacher Lysa TerKeurst deeply understands daily disappointments and life-altering loss. By walking through her own valley, she’s discovered that in God we can find unexpected strength as we wrestle well between our faith and feelings.
In this six-session video Bible study, Lysa offers a safe place to share your disappointments, fresh biblical insight to get you through painful situations, and life-giving perspectives for living in between Eden and eternity.
With solid truth, vulnerability and honest humor, Lysa will help you:
- Find peace and hope for the future when you feel like your life is not what you expected.
- Stop being pulled into the anxiety of disappointment and discover how to better process unmet expectations and other painful situations.
- Train yourself to recognize the three strategies of the enemy so you can stand strong and persevere through unsettling relationships and uncertain outcomes.
- Discover the secret of being steadfast and not panicking when God actually does give you more than you can handle.
- Shift your suspicion that God is cruel or unfair to the biblical assurance that God is protecting and preparing you.
- Know how to encourage a friend and help them navigate hard realities with real help from God's Truth.
- The Birthplace of Disappointment.
- Living Between Two Gardens.
- Problems Placed on Us and Problems Within Us.
- The Four Steps of Restoration.
- When the Enemy Comes Against Us.
- Kingdom Minded, Eternally Focused.
Format: Softcover + Streaming Video
Published: October 2022
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
If you are ordering 10 or more copies, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on bulk discounts. Discounts are only offered on select products.
For tax exempt purchases:
If your organization is tax exempt, please email a copy of your tax exemption letter to email@example.com prior to completing your purchase.
If your product arrived defective or damaged, you are missing an item, or you received an incorrect shipment, Proverbs 31 Ministries will make it right for you within 60 days of when your order was placed. We do not offer exchanges but we will gladly ship a replacement for you or issue a refund.
Please fill out the contact form and state what was wrong with your order. We will contact you within 1-2 business days with a solution.
- Opened DVD’s, or Leader Kits
- Digital products
- Worn/used apparel
- Bulk Orders
You may return any item(s) that arrived damaged. We will refund the full cost of the merchandise and original shipping charges.
Items that are returned within 60 days of when the order was placed due to ordering error or if you were not satisfied/changed your mind with the item, a refund will be issued minus the shipping charges.
If you never received your item that has shipped and the delivery time has been more than our standard shipping times (5-8 business days for domestic orders) or your selected expedited shipping time and you request to cancel that order, we can cancel your order and issue you a full refund.
If you are returning an item to us and a refund is owed to you, once our fulfillment center processes the return, we will issue a partial or full refund depending on the reason for the return.
All orders will be shipped from our fulfillment center within 1 business day from the time the order is placed. We do not ship on Saturday or Sunday(except for the weekend after Thanksgiving). Expedited and next day shipping orders will be processed the same day if received by 11:00 am EST. If received after that time the order will ship next business day.
Please note: Once orders leave our fulfillment center and are in the possession of the carrier, we are not responsible for any shipping delays; therefore, we cannot refund any shipping charges paid.
Canceling/Modifying an Order:
Due to the quick processing time at our fulfillment center, we are unable to cancel or modify an order after it has been placed. This applies to domestic and international orders.
Lost in Transit:
We know that on occasion, a package can be lost in transit or undeliverable. If your package still has not arrived within our shipping guidelines timeframe (5-8 business days for standard shipping or selected expedited shipping), we will gladly reship your item at no cost with a verified shipping address.
If after the 2nd shipment, your order still has not arrived and you still wish to receive your items, the 3rd reshipment will be at the customer expense and a new shipping address will be required.
International customers are responsible for any taxes, duties or brokerage fees on customer orders. Contact your customs office in regards to duties, customs, taxes, etc. Shipping times vary depending on the country. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates. Proverbs 31 Ministries is not responsible for any delivery delays caused by Customs.
To avoid a delay in receiving your order from customs, we strongly suggest:
- Providing a phone number where you can be reached by customs when your product arrives, if needed.
- Please do not refuse a shipment or ignore requests from carriers regarding duty and/or tax liability charges. Be aware that most carriers will hold a shipment for 5 days after arrival in your country before they return it to the sender.
We do not reship orders or refund original shipping charges for goods that are refused for delivery/not picked up at customs or orders that were returned to us due to customer ordering error (e.g. invalid address).
International shipping rates:
International shipping rates, calculated during checkout, take a number of factors into account, including service level (standard/express), number of items purchased, item weight, and the destination location/region.
SHIPPING HOLIDAY CLOSINGS
No orders will be shipped on these days but they will process and ship the following business day.