It's Not Supposed to Be This Way by Lysa TerKeurst
Regular price $19.99
Please note: This item is available for Pre-Order. This book will release on November 13, 2018. Your book will ship on release day.
**International customers: If you would like to purchase additional items, please place a separate order. Otherwise, additional items will be held and shipped with the book on release day.**
To claim your free gifts visit www.itsnotsupposedtobethisway.com and submit your receipt information.
Pre-order today and get:
- Exclusive access to a private Facebook group with Lysa and her friends where you'll process through disappointments together
- The first 3 chapters of the book delivered to your inbox
- The opportunity to submit your story to be considered as a Proverbs 31 devotion and to receive a voice memo from Lysa herself
... and more!
What do you do when God’s timing seems questionable, His lack of intervention hurtful, and His promises doubtful?
Life often looks so very different than we hoped or expected. Some events may simply catch us off guard for a moment, but others shatter us completely. We feel disappointed and disillusioned, and we quietly start to wonder about the reality of God’s goodness.
Lysa TerKeurst understands this deeply. But she's also discovered that our disappointments can be the divine appointments our souls need to radically encounter God. In It's Not Supposed to Be This Way, Lysa invites us into her own journey of faith and, with grit, vulnerability and honest humor, helps us to:
● Stop being pulled into the anxiety of disappointment by discovering how to better process unmet expectations and other painful situations.
● Train ourselves to recognize the three strategies of the enemy so we can stand strong and persevere through unsettling relationships and uncertain outcomes.
● Discover the secret of being steadfast and not panicking when God actually does give us more than we can handle.
● Shift our suspicion that God is cruel or unfair to the biblical assurance that God is protecting and preparing us.
● Know how to encourage a friend and help her navigate hard realities with real help from God's truth.
Whether we're dealing with daily disappointments or life-altering loss, we can find unexpected strength as we learn what it is to wrestle well between our faith and our feelings.