Forgiving What You Can't Forget Study Guide + Streaming Video
Forgiving What You Can’t Forget: Discover How to Move On, Make Peace with Painful Memories, and Create a Life That’s Beautiful Again Study Guide Plus Streaming Video
By Lysa TerKeurst
*This includes both a physical copy of the study guide and streaming video access to all six sessions.
If you are doing this study with your own group or church and you are a participant in this study, you will need the study guide and the book. You can purchase both as a bundle with our Forgiving What You Can't Forget Participant Bundle.
When you've experienced hurt upon hurt or your heart has been completely shattered, offering forgiveness can feel unrealistic. Lysa TerKeurst understands this on a deeply personal level.
We know God commands us to forgive. But how? Why? When? And are there exceptions? Though forgiveness is a major part of the Christian faith, most of us have never been taught much about it and have many unanswered questions.
- Take a deeper dive into the stories and teachings in Scripture that address the need for forgiveness and the transformation that will happen in your life.
- Learn how to move on when the other person refuses to change and never says they're sorry.
- Discover what the Bible really says about forgiveness and the peace that comes from living it out right now.
- Identify what's stealing trust and vulnerability from your relationships, so you can believe there is still good ahead.
- Disempower the triggers hijacking your emotions and embrace the two necessary parts of forgiveness.
Format: Softcover + Streaming Video
Published: September 2022