Forgiving What You Can't Forget DVD
Regular price $29.99
This DVD will be released on November 17, 2020. Preorders will be shipped on day of release.
Why should I have to be the one who forgives when I’m the one who has already suffered the most?
We know God commands us to forgive. But how? Why? When? And are there exceptions?
After over 1,000 hours of theological research, Lysa TerKeurst has discovered Scripture not only offers the truth about forgiveness that our souls desperately need, but practical ways to let go of our bound-up resentment and finally heal. Lysa says about these sessions, “If you were to ask me which of all the Bible lessons I’ve taught, are my favorites? These would be it.”
1. What Am I Supposed to Do with All the Hurt?
2. Your Mind, Your Mouth, Your Master
3. The Divine Echo
4. There’s Always a Meanwhile
5. The Compounding Effect of Unforgiveness
6. This Isn’t Easy, But It Is Good