Love-Centered Parenting: The No-Fail Guide to Launching Your KidsRegular price $16.99
By: Crystal Paine
Do you worry that you're messing up your kids? Do you get stressed when you think about their futures? New York Times bestselling author Crystal Paine knows how you feel. A mom of four, Crystal has struggled with anxiety over parenting. She wanted to parent with grace, instead of a system of rules where kids are expected to do all the right things. She wanted to be a safe place for her children, and she definitely didn't want to be remembered as the sort of mom who yelled, wounded her kids with words, or worse, cared more about her reputation than her kids' hearts.
In this book, Crystal shares the life-changing lessons that God has been teaching her about raising kids with love and grace.
In Love-Centered Parenting, Crystal will:
- Reveal the no-fail secret to launching your kids.
- Uncover the root of why we often feel so frustrated and irritated with our kids.
- Share the four most important choices we can make as parents.
- Give you the tools to keep going when you want to give up.
- Help you get your kids to talk to you.
It is possible to parent from a place of freedom and rest, giving your kids what they truly need to thrive in this world.Product Details: