Good Boundaries and Goodbyes Study Guide with Streaming Video AccessRegular price $24.99 Sale price $19.99 Save $5.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Good Boundaries and Goodbyes Study Guide: Loving Others Without Losing the Best of Who You Are by Lysa TerKeurst
This product will ship on release day, November 8, 2022.
Please note: This study guide includes video access but is designed for use with the Good Boundaries and Goodbyes book as well. You can get the book and study guide bundle here.
Love should draw us together, not tear us apart.
Is it unloving or selfish to set a boundary? And what does the Bible instruct us to do when a relationship is no longer safe or sustainable? Lysa TerKeurst has asked these hard questions in the midst of her own relational struggles.
But after thousands of hours of counseling intensives and theological research, Lysa has discovered that good boundaries pave the road for the truest version of love to emerge within the relationships that make up so much of who we are and what we want the most.
Building upon and further unpacking the scriptural concepts in Good Boundaries and Goodbyes, this six-session Bible study with Lysa will equip you to:
- Determine the appropriate amount of personal and emotional access someone has to you.
- Stop being misled and emotionally paralyzed by wrongly interpreted or weaponized scriptures.
- Overcome the frustrating cycle of ineffective boundary-setting with biblical principles and practical strategies to help you communicate, keep, and implement healthier patterns.
- Be equipped to say goodbye when a relationship has shifted from difficult to destructive and is no longer sustainable by studying 3 types of goodbyes found in God’s Word.
- Receive therapeutic and theological wisdom you can trust directly from Lysa’s Christian counselor Jim Cress, and Proverbs 31 Ministries’ Director of Theology, Dr. Joel Muddamalle.