Good Boundaries and Goodbyes - Exclusive EditionRegular price $28.99 Sale price $22.99 Save $6.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Good Boundaries and Goodbyes: Loving Others Without Losing the Best of Who You Are by Lysa TerKeurst
When you preorder through Proverbs 31 Ministries, you’ll get our special edition of Good Boundaries and Goodbyes that includes the “A Healthy Way To Have Hard Conversations” resource from Lysa and her personal counselor!
This book will ship on release day, November 8th.
If you preorder today, you will receive the following free resources on September 5:
- The first three chapters of the book and audiobook.
- A never-released podcast episode of "Therapy & Theology" on toxic relationships.
- The Good Boundaries and Goodbyes Reflection Journal. (This journal will be mailed to your home while supplies last. The Digital version will be available for all other orders.)
- 25% off your general admission ticket to an event on The Good Boundaries and Goodbyes Book Tour with Lysa TerKeurst using a code that will be included in your purchase confirmation email (while preorder tickets last).
Relationships are wonderful ... until they’re not.
Is it unloving or selfish to set a boundary? And what does the Bible instruct us to do when a relationship is no longer safe or sustainable? Lysa TerKeurst deeply understands these hard questions in the midst of relational struggles. But after thousands of hours of counseling intensives and extensive theological research that transformed the way she defines healthy relationships, Lysa is now more committed than ever to loving people well without losing the best of who she is. She wants to help you do the same. In these pages, Lysa will help you:
- Understand the five factors to remember when implementing healthy boundaries.
- Determine the appropriate amount of personal and emotional access someone has to you.
- Stop being misled and emotionally paralyzed by wrongly interpreted or weaponized scriptures.
- Overcome the frustrating cycle of ineffective boundary-setting with realistic scripts and practical strategies to help you communicate, keep and implement healthier patterns.
- Be equipped to say goodbye without guilt when a relationship has shifted from difficult to destructive and is no longer sustainable.
- Receive therapeutic wisdom you can trust directly from Lysa’s Christian counselor Jim Cress, who weighs in throughout the book.
Pages: 256 pages