The Hidden Peace
The Hidden Peace: Finding True Security, Strength, and Confidence Through Humility
By Dr. Joel Muddamalle
With your preorder, you will receive the following gifts:
- The first three chapters of the book.
- Access to a resource from Joel called "How Did Satan Become the Enemy? A Deep Dive Into the Cost of Pride."
After you preorder, please visit www.thomasnelson.com/p/the-hidden-peace/ to redeem your free resources. Offer valid through March 4, 2024.
The peace we long for begins with coming to the end of ourselves.
There are inescapable aspects of life we are all marked by. We have less control than we want, more anxiety than we're comfortable with, and just enough insecurity to continually remind us of our shortcomings. To experience these things is to be human. We aren't superheroes, and invincibility isn't an option.
But humility is.
Whether we've incorrectly defined it or underestimated its relevance to our daily life, humility is the missing piece for the security, strength and confidence we all want. It's time to stop trying so hard to avoid our limitations or overcompensate for them. God has better for us, and it begins with bowing low in humility.
With relatable stories, practical wisdom and biblical theology broken down into digestible takeaways, The Hidden Peace by Dr. Joel Muddamalle will help you:
- Overcome the fear of being "found out" or looking like a fraud, and realize God's intent for shortcomings and weaknesses.
- Walk through hurtful situations in the most God-honoring way, and gain a true understanding of biblical humility.
- Answer the question "Why do bad things happen to good people?" and gain a perspective shift that will change how you process suffering.
- Know confidently that you're living with purpose and being used by God through seven ways to practically live like Him today.
- Be led by the biblical definition of self-awareness so you can experience the unexpected ways it brings safety and security to your life.
- Stop believing the lie that theology is out of touch or too difficult to comprehend, as Joel shows you how to dig into Scripture and study it yourself.
Weakness is not your enemy. Planted in the soil of humility, weakness becomes a means to gaining more strength and more peace.
Releases: March 5th, 2024