Forgiving What You Can't Forget
This book will be released on November 17, 2020. Preorders will be shipped on day of release.
You deserve to stop suffering through what other people have done to you.
Have you ever felt stuck in a cycle of unresolved pain, playing offenses over and over in your mind? You know you can't go on like this, but you don't know what to do next. Lysa TerKeurst has wrestled through this journey. But in surprising ways, she’s discovered how to let go of bound-up resentment and overcome the resistance to forgiving people who aren’t willing to make things right.
With deep empathy, therapeutic insight, and rich Bible teaching coming out of over 1,000 hours of theological study, Lysa will help you:
- Learn how to move on when the other person refuses to change and never says they're sorry.
- Walk through a step-by-step process to free yourself from the hurt of your past and feel less offended today.
- Discover what the Bible really says about forgiveness and the peace that comes from living it out right now.
- Identify what's stealing trust and vulnerability from your relationships so you can believe there is still good ahead.
- Disempower the triggers hijacking your emotions by embracing the two necessary parts of forgiveness.
After you pre-order, please visit ForgivingWhatYouCantForget.com to redeem your free resources below. With your pre-order, you will receive:
- The first 3 chapters of the book delivered to your inbox
- 10 Bible study worksheets accompanied by a video of Lysa explaining the exercises (Emailed directly to you on September 15th)
- Access to a private Facebook Group with exclusive bonus content from Lysa and her personal counselor (Log in credentials will be emailed to you September 15th)