Keep Showing Up
Keep Showing Up: How to Stay Crazy in Love When Your Love Drives You Crazy
By Karen Ehman
*With your purchase of the book, you will receive seven free devotional entries ("Seven-Day Marriage Revamp") and dinner recipes ("Romantic Recipes for Two").
It's true that opposites attract ... for a while. But often, as the years go by in our marriages, opposites may also begin to attack. The habits and characteristics we once found endearing about our significant others are the exact things that drive us crazy years later! Keep Showing Up by Karen Ehman inspires you to see the differences in your marriage as an opportunity for spiritual and emotional growth. With a lighthearted voice and down-to-earth practical advice based on Scripture, this book will help you refresh your marriage and draw you closer to Christ along the way.
In Keep Showing Up, you'll learn ...
- How to play to each other's strengths as you work on your own weaknesses.
- How to become a faithful forgiver who also forgets.
- Strategies for avoiding the social media comparison trap.
- How to unearth the magic in the mundane.
- Why a spouse who drives you crazy can drive you straight to Jesus.
Format: Soft Cover
Published: February 2019