Who Does God Say I Am? Teaching Series
Note: This is an audio product, not a book, to accompany the study.
Who Does God Say I Am?
With all of my flaws and imperfections, how can I get back to being the girl I always intended on becoming? In this six-part teaching series, you will learn who God says you are. He says,
- You are a FIGHTER
- You are a WORK IN PROGRESS
- You are LOVED
- You are STRONG
- You are READY
- You are HOPE
In this series, you will:
- Empower the girl in you to reclaim who God says you are by conquering the past and being optimistic for the future.
- Recognize that there is promise in the process and identify the hope in your current season of life.
- Learn how you play an active role in becoming who God says you are.
Who Should Purchase This?
Who Does God Say I Am? is a teaching series for those of us who need to remember that we are worthy. It’s for the young adult that still feels hopeful for the future. It’s for the mom who feels like her dreams have taken a back seat. It’s for the woman who needs to remember exactly who she is, and who she was created to be.
This teaching series will contain six sessions hosted by Melissa Taylor of Proverbs 31 Ministries with author Chrystal Evans Hurst. They will be joined by dynamic teachers, authors, and friends of Chrystal! Each one of these women have lived out this message and know what it’s like to struggle with who God says they are. Sessions are listed below:
- You are a FIGHTER - Chrystal Evans Hurst
- You are a WORK IN PROGRESS - Wynter Pitts
- You are LOVED - Michele Cushatt
- You are STRONG - Nicki Koziarz
- You are READY - Jada Edwards
- You are HOPE - Valorie Burton
*This item is an audio product and is non-refundable.