"We Are" Family Value Cards
Regular price $14.99
Do your kids know who they are, or what your family stands for? When things get hard, do they have values to fall back on so they know their frustrations don't define them — that they're a leader, that they're compassionate, that they're courageous?
The "We Are" Family Value Cards will help you establish these values in your family from a biblical standpoint.
Each week, for 12 weeks, these cards can help you and your family establish a “We Are” word. Each week you'll read a short devotion, go through the discussion questions and talk about how your family can be an example of these values through a weekly challenge!
This interactive kit includes:
- 12 devotions for each biblical family value: generosity, respect, honesty, humility, compassion, courage, patience, encouragement, wisdom, helpfulness, becoming a leader and sacrifice.
- The kit will also provide 12 hang-tag cards to hang in your car or on a door handle to serve as a reminder of the “We Are” word for each week.
- In your email you’ll receive a printable PDF with notes to include in your kids’ lunch boxes to encourage them to be who you know they are.
- One extra card with all 12 "We Are" statements to display in your home as a reminder of who you are as a family.
- Wooden block stand not included.