Wait and See Conference Call Series
Brand P31 Bookstore
When You Feel Like God’s Not Showing Up
The Wait and See Conference Call Series
“When waiting on God stretches for months or years, we might begin to doubt His promises.” – Wendy Pope, author of Wait and See
Waiting. It’s hard. But it can be even harder when you feel God isn’t listening or moving the way we want Him to move. So what do we do when we feel like God’s not showing up?
In this conference call series hosted by Melissa Taylor, we will hear from author Wendy Pope and four dynamic Proverbs 31 speakers who will give us solid teaching with practical application! These will be messages you’ll want to keep coming back to again and again. When you feel like God’s not showing up, here’s what you can do:
- Get Into God’s Word – Whitney Capps, Wednesday, November 9
- Listen, Love, Repeat – Karen Ehman, Wednesday, November 16
- NO CONFERENCE CALL DUE TO THANKSGIVING IN THE U.S.
- Don't Give Up – Nicki Koziarz, Wednesday, November 30
- Be Your Own Boss – Sharon Glasgow, Wednesday, December 7
Live calls are at 11 a.m. ET every Wednesday except for Thanksgiving week (Wednesday, November 23).
As a participant in this series, you’ll also receive:
- Real-life application tips to help you wait well.
- The Wait and See Conference Call Workbook, available to download. You will receive this via email before each call.
- Private (optional) Facebook Group access for encouragement and accountability, plus live video of the conference calls from the Proverbs 31 office!
- Call-in number and access code to listen live OR download information to listen later.
Your life is crazy, your conference calls don’t have to be!