Unsinkable Faith: God-Filled Strategies to Transform the Way You Think, Feel and LiveRegular price $17.99 Sale price $12.99 Save $5.00
By Tracie Miles
For many people, remaining optimistic and feeling positive about themselves and their lives is a constant battle — especially when circumstances are difficult and life is hard. For others, negativity is something that only sneaks up from time to time yet still wreaks havoc in their hearts. Regardless of the root causes, once pessimistic thoughts permeate our minds, our feelings and emotions begin to control us instead of us controlling them. Eventually it doesn’t seem possible to stay positive, happy and full of joy, and negative thought patterns shake our faith, causing us to sink emotionally, mentally and spiritually over time. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
In Unsinkable Faith, author and Proverbs 31 Ministries speaker Tracie Miles offers hope for women who struggle with negativity. Each chapter explores Tracie’s and other women’s personal stories, showing how they rose above their circumstances by transforming and renewing their minds. Unsinkable Faith is a breath of fresh air for anyone longing for a heart full of joy, an unbreakable smile, and a new, more optimistic perspective on life. This book will equip you to:
- Replace pessimism with positive thinking by becoming the captain of your thoughts.
- Learn how true joy and happiness are based on choice, not circumstances.
- Overcome unhealthy habits of negative thinking by intentionally implementing three easy, mind-renewing steps.
- Stop feeling hopeless and pitiful, and start feeling hope-filled and powerful instead.
- Discover that when you change the way you think, you change the way feel, and in turn you can change your life completely.
Format: Soft Cover
Published: April 2017