The Books of 1 & 2 Samuel Experience Guide
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This is a First 5 study of 1 and 2 Samuel. Join us for a free eleven-week study in the First 5 app.
The Books of 1 & 2 Samuel Experience Guide serves as a companion book to the daily First 5 teaching. Use it as a supplemental or standalone study as you dig deeper into God's Word with us every day on the First 5 app.
When prayers are met with God's silence, it's easy to feel like you've got it all wrong. You may start to doubt your ability to hear Him, or maybe even His ability to know what's best for you. But maybe God's silence isn't because we have trouble hearing ... maybe it's because we aren't really listening. And in that case, breaking the silence starts with our willingness to say, "Speak, Lord. I am listening."
If you've needed to hear from God directly and clearly, join us for our study of 1 and 2 Samuel!
In this Experience Guide, you'll get:
- Daily study questions to encourage deeper reading of the Scripture.
- "Major Moments" outlined in each chapter.
- Cultural and historical background and key characters of each book.
- Insights into what makes 1 and 2 Samuel unique.
- Maps of Israel during the time of 1 and 2 Samuel.
- The lineage of David to Jesus.
- A comparison chart of David's life and his psalms.
- A map of David's escape from Saul. Beautifully designed verses from the books.
*With your purchase we will automatically send you a digital copy of your Experience Guide to the email address provided at checkout. You can use this digital guide until your book arrives.
Pages: 91 (Eleven-Week Study)