The Books of 1 & 2 Samuel Experience Guide
Brand P31 Bookstore
First 5 Experience Guides serve as your companion book to each First 5 study. Use it to go more in-depth with an introduction to The Books of 1 & 2 Samuel, daily study questions, maps and much more!
When prayers are met with God's silence, it's easy to feel like you've got it all wrong. You may start to doubt your ability to hear Him, or maybe even His ability to know what's best for you.
But maybe God's silence isn't because we have trouble hearing ... maybe it's because we aren't really listening. And in that case, breaking the silence starts with our willingness to say, "Speak Lord, I am listening."
If you've needed to hear from God directly and clearly, join us for our study of 1 and 2 Samuel!
This 1 and 2 Samuel Experience Guide serves as your physical (or digital) study companion as you dig deeper into God's Word with us every day on First 5.
In this 11-week study Experience Guide, you'll get:
- Daily study questions to encourage deeper reading of the scripture
- 'Major Moments' outlined in each chapter
- Cultural and historical backgrounds and key characters of each book
- Insights into what makes 1 and 2 Samuel unique
- Maps of Israel during the time of 1 and 2 Samuel
- The lineage of David to Jesus
- A comparison chart of David's life and his psalms
- A map of David's escape from Saul
- Beautifully designed verses from the books