Psalm 23: The Shepherd with Me Teaching Series
Regular price $14.99
Note: This is an audio product, not a book, to accompany the study.
Did you know…
- There are 150 psalms in the Bible?
- The middle chapter of the Bible is Psalm 118?
- Jesus quoted from the book of Psalms more than any other book of the Old Testament?
We’ll spend time with King David, learning which psalms he wrote, and when and where he wrote them. We’ll study the historical context of the book of Psalms and encounter God in fresh ways as we meet Him through His many magnificent names and characteristics.
Phew. Sounds like a lot, right? Don’t worry. We’ve invited gifted teachers who are eager to come alongside you and guide you every step of the way!
Grab your pen and paper because God is waiting to meet with you. He has new things He wants to teach you and personal words He wants to speak to you. Won’t you join us? We promise it will be worth it.
Session 1: Encountering Jesus in the Psalms by Karen McNary
Session 2: David in the Psalms by Wendy Pope
Session 3: Your Questions Answered by our Biblical Content Specialist by Wendy Blight
Session 4: Why is the Book of Psalms Important to Us Today? By Jennifer Rothschild
As a participant in this series, you’ll receive:
- Steps to increase these practices as they become a habit in your life.
- Biblical teaching that will help you gain a deeper understanding of each discipline to increase your faith.