Part I - Preparing for the Conference and Your Appointment
Presented by Glynnis Whitwer
Tuesday May 7, 2019 8:00-10:00 p.m. EST
This webinar is a great investment for any first-time She Speaks attendee who wonders if she has what it takes to present a book proposal. Prepare to be encouraged and equipped to go forward with confidence in your calling to write. This session will cover what you need to know, including:
● How to prepare for the conference as a whole
● Tips for making the most of your while time at She Speaks
● What to expect at your publisher appointment
● How to confidently and effectively introduce your book to the publisher
● How to create a one-sheet (what it is and samples)
● Insider tips from publishers
● Q&A time after the call
● Connection with a prayer partner before the conference
Links to join the webinars will be sent via email after purchase.
Still wonder if it’s worth your time or money? Here’s what some participants said after the webinars:
“God used your words to push me forward on this journey. Before the teachings, I felt very tentative about the conference, now I can't wait to get there!”
“Thank you, Glynnis, for the wonderful information last night on the session. It was extremely helpful and answered so many of my questions”.