How to Parent Your Child’s Mind and Not Lose Yours in the Process
Brand P31 Bookstore
The Me, Myself, and Lies Teaching Series
- Session 1: Questions Every Parent Asks (and some answers too!) with Melissa Taylor, Sissy Goff, M.Ed, LPC-MHSP and David Thomas, LMSW
- Session 2: Am I Smart Enough, Pretty Enough, Do I Fit in and How About My Snapchat Streak?: Helping Your Child with Gossip, Social Media and Acceptance with Melissa Taylor and Sissy Goff, M.Ed, LPC-MHSP
- Session 3: Lies That Hold You Back as a Mom (or Dad) with Melissa Taylor, Wendy Blight and David Thomas, LMSW
- Session 4: Child in Crisis: What Do I Do? with Melissa Taylor and Stephanie Clayton, M.Ed., LPC
- how to get through tough times while celebrating victories along the way.
- solutions to help overcome the negative and flawed thoughts in your child’s mind and your own mind.
- knowledge that will help you navigate your child’s social media world.
- when it’s the right time to get help (for yourself and/or your child).
- how to use God’s Word to gain valuable direction and insight that can change everything.
How to Parent Your Child’s Mind and Not Lose Yours in the Process is a teaching series mainly for parents. It will also be beneficial to grandparents, teachers, leaders of children and anyone who is involved in shaping the direction of a child’s life. Those interested in becoming confident parents and shaping confident kids will benefit from this series.
This teaching series will contain four sessions hosted by Melissa Taylor of Proverbs 31 Ministries. Professional and experienced counselors, teachers, plus moms just like you will be a part of each session. Session dates are listed below.
- Tuesday, June 13 at 12 p.m. EDT
- Tuesday, June 20 at 11 a.m. EDT
- Tuesday, June 27 at 11 a.m. EDT
- Tuesday, July 11 at 11 a.m. EDT