Make Your Words Matter: The Keep It Shut Conference Call Series
Brand P31 Bookstore
Have you ever said something and thought, “Why on earth did I just say that?!” or “Did I really just hit the send button? Can I please start over?!”
Our words (and texting fingers) have the power to build others up or tear them down, which is exactly why we need to be experts in communicating with others.
Sign up today for this fun, practical and interactive Conference Call series as we learn what to say, how to say it and when to say nothing at all. This six-session series will help equip you to:
- Strengthen your relationships through the words you choose to say aloud and the words you leave unspoken
- Learn the language of who you are communicating with so that they hear and understand you better
- Speak the truth with love and grace, even when it’s difficult
- Learn what, when and how to speak straight from God’s Word
Our incredible speaker line-up includes six amazing guests that you can relate to, love and learn from. Join us on this journey and discover how to make your words matter!
CONFERENCE CALL GUESTS
1. Liz Curtis Higgs, Author of both fiction & non-fiction Christian books. Liz’s messages are biblical, encouraging, down-to-earth and profoundly funny, helping both sisters and seekers embrace the truth of God’s amazing, unchanging grace.
2. Annie Downs, Author and speaker based in Nashville, Tennessee. Flawed but funny, Annie uses her writing to highlight the everyday goodness of a real and present God through Scripture, personal stories and humor.
3. Candace Cameron Bure, Actress, producer, New York Times bestselling author and inspirational speaker, Candace Cameron Bure is both outspoken and passionate about her family and faith. Known to millions worldwide from her role as “D.J. Tanner” on “Full House,” and her stunning performances and impressive finish on “Dancing with the Stars”, Candace continues to flourish in the entertainment industry as role model to women of all ages.
4. Dr. Emerson Eggerichs, An internationally known public speaker on the topic of male-female relationship, Dr. Eggerichs is the President and Founder of Love and Respect Ministries. He and his wife, Sarah, created the Love and Respect Conference, which is based on over three decades of counseling, as well as scientific and biblical research. Dr. Eggerichs has also authored several books, including the national bestseller Love & Respect.
5. Darlene Schacht, Award winning and New York Times best-selling author. Darlene is also known as The Time Warp Wife.
6. Karen Ehman, Author of Keep It Shut. Karen is a Proverbs 31 Ministries author and speaker, as well as the ministry’s Professional Development Specialist and a teaching staff member on their writer’s training site, COMPEL.
*Your email receipt will have all the details on how to download the recordings.