Forgiving What You Can't Forget Study Guide with DVDRegular price $44.99
Please note: This bundle includes one study guide and one DVD. The DVD includes lifetime access to streaming video of all sessions.
Why should I have to be the one who forgives when I’m the one who has already suffered the most?
We know God commands us to forgive. But how? Why? When? And are there exceptions? Though forgiveness is a major part of the Christian faith, most of us have never been taught much about it and have many unanswered questions.
- Take a deeper dive into the stories and teaching in Scripture that address the need for forgiveness and the transformation that will happen in your life.
- Learn how to move on when the other person refuses to change and never says they're sorry.
- Discover what the Bible really says about forgiveness and the peace that comes from living it out right now.
- Identify what's stealing trust and vulnerability from your relationships, so you can believe there is still good ahead.
- Disempower the triggers hijacking your emotions by embracing the two necessary parts of forgiveness.