Enough: Silencing the Lies that Steal Your Confidence
What Can You Do When You Feel Like You’re Just Not Good Enough?
Preorder today, and your item will ship on release day, April 3rd!
**All orders that include additional items will be held until April 3rd.**
Do the voices in your head say you're not good enough, smart enough, pretty enough… or just not enough, period? It's time to stop listening to lies that sabotage your confidence and embrace the truth of who God says you are.
Popular author and speaker Sharon Jaynes exposes the lies that keep you bogged down in shame, insecurity, and feelings of inadequacy. By recognizing the lies and replacing them with truth, you'll be able to
- silence the voice inside that whispers you’re not good enough
- accept God’s grace and move past failures that have defined and confined you
- preload your heart with truth to fight your deepest insecurities
Your confidence and faith will grow when you trade self-defeating thoughts for God's truth. Today is the day to embrace your incredible worth as woman who is uniquely fashioned and spiritually empowered.
- Listening to God Day by Day Devotional ebook
- The 5 Dreams of Every Woman ebook
- Your Scars are Beautiful to God ebook
- 24 Printable Truth Cards
- A chance to win 1 of 5 copies of the Enough audiobook