Rachel & Leah What Two Sisters Teach Us About Combating ComparisonRegular price $12.99
By Nicki Koziarz
How many times have you asked yourself that question? How many times have you felt like you couldn’t measure up no matter how hard you tried?
We’ve all been there.
Over 6 sessions, uncover truths you need to arm yourself with when combatting comparison by studying the biblical account of Rachel & Leah. Learn to be content without becoming complacent, and discover godly wisdom to quiet the incessant Why Her? question in your head. Develop greater awareness of your insecurities, and learn to stop the lies in their tracks. Because the truth will set you free, and free women don’t have to measure up to anyone. Not even her.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments with homework to complete between 6 weeks of group sessions
- A weekly Bible verse to help combat comparison
- Optional six interactive teaching videos, approximately 5-10 minutes per session, available for purchase
- Discover what the Bible says about God, Rachel, Leah, and Jacob, and how He used flawed people for His kingdom.
- Learn to define success through a biblical perspective.
- Remember that someone else’s gain is not your loss.
- Evaluate the impact of comparison in your life.
Please note: Optional digital videos that accompany this study are sold separately. You can purchase videos at Lifeway.com