The Forgiveness JournalRegular price $19.99 Sale price $16.99 Save $3.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
By Lysa Terkeurst
Forgiveness is possible. And it is good.
Over the last few years, Lysa TerKeurst has experienced seasons of total devastation that left her wondering, “Will I ever recover from this?” But, in the face of hurt that felt impossible to move past, she has found journaling her process to be a life-giving way to help forgive others and live free of bitterness and resentment. Now, she is passionate about coming alongside us on our own journeys of forgiveness, whether our deepest pain comes from years ago or is still happening today.
In this unique, interactive companion to her book Forgiving What You Can’t Forget, Lysa shares:
- Honest reflections where she wrestles with forgiving those who hurt her the most.
- Powerful readings about what forgiveness is and isn’t.
- Encouraging quotes from Forgiving What You Can’t Forget.
- Key Scriptures related to the topic of each chapter.
- Journaling prompts for personal processing, along with space to write.
- Short prayers to help you give what you’re working on to God.
With color photographs from places that are personally meaningful to Lysa, The Forgiveness Journal is the invitation to freedom your soul needs.
Format: Hard Cover