Never Enough: The Why Her? Teaching Series
Regular price $14.99
Note: This is an audio product, not a book, to accompany the study.
Have you ever asked the question, “Why her and why not me?” We have.
Are you more aware of the areas in your life that you’re lacking — the things you wish you had, the person you dream you were? Yet all you can focus on is what she has over you? The world may tell us we are supposed to be like someone else and we may not even realize we are living with a false image of ourselves until we feel it’s too late.
So what do we do when we feel like we’re caught in a cycle of self-defining lies, and we believe that we’re just not quite good enough? Through the Bible story of Rachel and Leah, we will discover where the line of crippling lies stops and where the path to Truth begins.
In this series, you will:
- Overcome your desire for striving by finding confidence in your calling as we unpack the story of Rachel and Leah.
- Combat the disillusionment of comparison by replacing your insecurities with Truth.
- Discover your unique strengths, communication style and more by taking assessments that will help you live boldly.
This teaching series will contain four sessions hosted by Melissa Taylor and Kendra Schwarz of Proverbs 31 Ministries. They will be joined by the author of Why Her? Nicki Koziarz and Executive Director of Ministry and Staff Development Lisa Allen. Through practical application, self assessments and heart-to-heart conversations, we will combat the lies we face and discover how to live a bold and comparison-free life.
- Week 1: With Nicki Koziarz and Lisa Allen- Wednesday, April 18 at 1 p.m. ET
- Week 2: With Nicki Koziarz and Lisa Allen- Wednesday, April 25 at 1 p.m. ET
- Week 3: With Nicki Koziarz and Lisa Allen- Tuesday, May 1 at 3 p.m. ET
- Week 4: Nicki Koziarz, Melissa Taylor and Kendra Schwarz- Wednesday, May 9 at 1 p.m. ET
Pricing and details:
The cost for all four sessions is $14.99. All four sessions will be taught over the course of four weeks. Participants will receive a printable/digital workbook via email before the call and can listen during the live session, or listen to the recording at their convenience. With the purchase of the teaching series, you'll also gain access to a private, P31 OBS-led Facebook group!
This is not a toll-free call. You may incur additional charges from your cell phone provider.