Be Still and Know Teaching Series
Note: This is an audio product, not a book, to accompany the study.
Based on the Anxious for Nothing Online Bible Study
With everything that is going on around us, in the world and in our hearts, how are we able to find calm among the chaos? In this four-part teaching series, you will learn how to attain the peace you are desperately seeking. In order to walk in a stress-free life, God says we must:
- Be Still (and surrender our striving)
- Know (who He is and how we hear Him)
- Honor Him (how we represent God in our everyday life)
- Live in relationship with Him
In this series, you will:
- Seek God in the middle of your circumstances.
- Develop a quiet time centered on calming your soul and mind.
- Stop feeling anxious about life and start understanding God’s promise in the pause.
- Find purpose in the pause while seeking God in the quietness of your life.
- Learn who God is and what He has for you in the quiet moments.
Who Should Purchase This?
The Be Still and Know Teaching Series is for anyone who has suffered, or is currently struggling, with anxiety. It’s for the woman who works hard in the home, at work and everywhere in between. It’s for the woman who is ready to learn how God speaks both in the chaos, and in the stillness, of our everyday life. Regardless of our situation, God is determined to meet us there with peace.
This teaching series will contain four sessions hosted by Melissa Taylor of Proverbs 31 Ministries. She will be joined by professional speakers and authors who know firsthand what it’s like to struggle with anxiety and how to overcome it.
- Week 1: Be Still (and surrender our striving)- Whitney Capps
- Week 2: And Know (who is God and how we hear Him)- Wendy Pope
- Week 3: Honor Him (how we represent God in our everyday life)- Jane Williams
- Week 4: Live in relationship with Him- Wendy Blight
- BONUS: Anxiety During the Holidays
BONUS: Anxiety During the Holidays
As a bonus, you will also receive a teaching on anxiety during the holidays. Even though the holiday season is meant for celebration and good cheer with friends and family, it often brings unwanted feelings of stress and exhaustion brought on by things like family, money, time and striving to be perfect. Together, we will rediscover the True joy that is meant for our focus.
*This item is an audio product and is non-refundable.