Good Boundaries and Goodbyes BundleRegular price $53.98 Sale price $39.99 Save $13.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Please note: This bundle includes the book and the study guide. The study guide includes video access.
When you preorder through Proverbs 31 Ministries, you’ll get our special edition of Good Boundaries and Goodbyes that includes the “A Healthy Way To Have Hard Conversations” resource from Lysa and her personal counselor!
This book will ship on release day, November 8th.
If you preorder today, you will receive the following free resources on September 5:
- The first three chapters of the book and audiobook.
- A never-released podcast episode of "Therapy & Theology" on toxic relationships.
- The Good Boundaries and Goodbyes Reflection Journal. (This journal will be mailed to your home while supplies last. The Digital version will be available for all other orders.)
Love should draw us together, not tear us apart.
Is it unloving or selfish to set a boundary? And what does the Bible instruct us to do when a relationship is no longer safe or sustainable? Lysa TerKeurst has asked these hard questions in the midst of her own relational struggles.
But after thousands of hours of counseling intensives and theological research, Lysa has discovered that good boundaries pave the road for the truest version of love to emerge within the relationships that make up so much of who we are and what we want the most.
With Good Boundaries and Goodbyes and the accompanying six-session Bible study, Lysa will equip you to:
- Determine the appropriate amount of personal and emotional access someone has to you.
- Stop being misled and emotionally paralyzed by wrongly interpreted or weaponized scriptures.
- Overcome the frustrating cycle of ineffective boundary-setting with biblical principles and practical strategies to help you communicate, keep and implement healthier patterns.
- Know how to say goodbye when a relationship has shifted from difficult to destructive and is no longer sustainable — by studying three types of goodbyes found in God’s Word.
- Receive therapeutic and theological wisdom you can trust directly from Lysa’s Christian counselor, Jim Cress, and Proverbs 31 Ministries’ Director of Theological Research, Dr. Joel Muddamalle.