Unglued DVDRegular price $24.99 Sale price $18.00 Save $6.99
Unglued DVD: Making Wise Choices in the Midst of Raw Emotions DVD
by Lysa TerKeurst
This DVD is designed for use with the Unglued Participants Guide (sold separately).
In this six-session, small group Bible study, Lysa TerKeurst teaches you how to process emotions and resolve conflicts in ways that lead to a peaceful life.
Lysa admits that she, like most women, has experiences where others bump into her “happy” and suddenly she comes emotionally unglued.
What do we often do with our raw emotions? We stuff, explode or react somewhere in between. Is it really possible to make emotions work for us instead of against us? Lysa’s answer is yes, and in her usual inspiring and practical way, Lysa shows you how.
Filled with gut-honest personal examples and biblical teaching, Unglued will equip you to know with confidence how to:
- Find peace in your most difficult relationships as you learn to be honest but kind when offended.
- Identify what type of reactor you are and how to significantly improve your communication.
- Respond with no regrets by managing your tendencies to stuff, explode or react somewhere in between. -
- Learn how to gain a deep sense of calm by responding to situations out of your control without acting out of control.
- Session 1: Grace for the Unglued
- Session 2: Freedom for the Unglued
- Session 3: Four Kinds of Unglued
- Session 4: A Procedure Manual for the Unglued
- Session 5: Lingering Words for the Unglued
- Session 6: Imperfect Progress for the Unglued