The Husband Project Conference Call Series
Brand P31 Bookstore
To Love, Honor and Cherish: The Husband Project Conference Call Series
“Your husband is worth it, you are worth it and your marriage is worth it.” – Kathi Lipp, author of The Husband Project
As wives, we can get into a routine that is filled with carpool lines, meetings at work, preparing meals, grocery shopping and long days that wear us out!. Sometimes being a wife gets put on the back burner. It’s time to get more intentional in marriages, ladies!
Join Kathi Lipp, author of The Husband Project and Melissa Taylor from Proverbs 31 Ministries as they share Biblical teaching, life application and challenges that will help you be a better, more intentional wife! The topics of each call are:
- Wednesday, June 22 Session 1: Loving with Intention
- Wednesday, June 29 Session 2: When You Don’t Feel Like it
- Wednesday, July 6 Session 3: Honor & Cherish
- Wednesday, July 13 Session 4: Overcoming Tough Times
- Wednesday, July 27 Session 5: Happily Ever After
- Real-life application tips to help you love with a plan and purpose.
- The Husband Project Workbook. You have two options. You can download the digital workbook or the printable workbook. Both are perfect for taking notes and will help you to remember key points that will be carried out in your marriage.
- Private (optional) Facebook Group access for encouragement, and accountability. Plus live video of the conference calls from the Proverbs 31 office!
- Call-in number and access code to listen live OR download information to listen later.
- Plus a few very special guests!
Live calls are every Wednesday at 11 a.m. ET. If you can’t be on the live call, don’t worry! All calls are recorded and accessible at any time. You’ll receive an email with a link to the recording within 24 hours of the call.
Your life is crazy, your conference calls don’t have to be.
*In addition to your receipt, you will receive a separate email with all the details on how to download the recordings. The email will be delivered to the address you provided at check-out.