The Husband Project Conference Call Series
Note: This is an audio product, not a book, to accompany the study.
To Love, Honor and Cherish: The Husband Project Conference Call Series
“Your husband is worth it, you are worth it and your marriage is worth it.” – Kathi Lipp, author of The Husband Project
As wives, we can get into a routine that is filled with carpool lines, meetings at work, preparing meals, grocery shopping and long days that wear us out!. Sometimes being a wife gets put on the back burner. It’s time to get more intentional in marriages, ladies!
Join Kathi Lipp, author of The Husband Project and Melissa Taylor from Proverbs 31 Ministries as they share Biblical teaching, life application and challenges that will help you be a better, more intentional wife! The topics of each call are:
- Session 1: Loving with Intention
- Session 2: When You Don’t Feel Like it
- Session 3: Honor & Cherish
- Session 4: Overcoming Tough Times
- Session 5: Happily Ever After
- Real-life application tips to help you love with a plan and purpose.
- The Husband Project Workbook. You have two options. You can download the digital workbook or the printable workbook. Both are perfect for taking notes and will help you to remember key points that will be carried out in your marriage.
- Plus a few very special guests!
All calls are recorded and accessible at any time.
Your life is crazy, your conference calls don’t have to be.
*You will receive a separate email with all the details on how to download the recordings. The email will be delivered to the address you provided at check-out.
*This item is an audio product and is non-refundable.