Made To Crave Participant's Guide
By Lysa TerKeurst
The Made to Crave Participant’s Guide was designed to be used with the book and the DVD teaching series.
Craving isn’t a bad thing.
Has food become more about frustration than fulfillment? Made to Crave is the missing link between a woman’s desire to be healthy and the spiritual empowerment necessary to make that happen. Author Lysa TerKeurst personally understands the battle that women face.
In this six-week study, Lysa will help you:
- Break the "I'll start again Monday" cycle and start feeling good about yourself today.
- Stop beating yourself up over the numbers on the scale and make peace with the body you've been given.
- Discover how weight loss struggles aren't a curse but rather a blessing in the making.
- Replace justifications, which lead to diet failure, with empowering go-to scripts that lead to victory.
- Eat healthy without feeling deprived.
- Reach a healthy weight goal while growing closer to God through the process.
Format: Soft Cover