Made To Crave DVDRegular price $24.99
By Lysa Terkeurst
This DVD is designed to be used with the Made to Crave Participant’s Guide (sold separately).
Craving isn't a bad thing.
Has food become more about frustration than fulfillment? Made To Crave is the missing link between a woman's desire to be healthy and the spiritual empowerment necessary to make that happen. Author, Lysa TerKeurst, personally understands the battle that women face. In Made To Crave, she will help you:
- Break the cycle of "I'll start again on Monday, " and feel good about yourself today.
- Stop agonizing over numbers on the scale and make peace with your body.
- Replace rationalization that lead to diet failure with wisdom that leads to victory.
- Reach your healthy goals and grow closer to God through the process.
This book is not a how-to manual or the latest, greatest dieting plan, Made To Crave is a helpful companion to use alongside whatever healthy eating approach you choose-a book and Bible study to help you find the "want to" in how to make healthy lifestyle changes.
Made To Crave teaching session titles include:
- Session 1: From Deprivation to Empowerment
- Session 2: From Desperation to Determination
- Session 3: From Guilt to Peace
- Session 4: From Triggers to Truth
- Session 5: From Permissible to Beneficial
- Session 6: From Consumed to Courageous
- Bonus Session: Moving the Mountain
*Opened DVD's are non-returnable and non-refundable.