Good Boundaries and Goodbyes - Exclusive EditionRegular price $28.99 Sale price $21.99 Save $7.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Good Boundaries and Goodbyes: Loving Others Without Losing the Best of Who You Are by Lysa TerKeurst
When you order through Proverbs 31 Ministries, you’ll get our special edition of Good Boundaries and Goodbyes that includes the “A Healthy Way To Have Hard Conversations” resource from Lysa and her personal counselor!
Relationships are wonderful ... until they’re not.
Is it unloving or selfish to set a boundary? And what does the Bible instruct us to do when a relationship is no longer safe or sustainable? Lysa TerKeurst deeply understands these hard questions in the midst of relational struggles. But after thousands of hours of counseling intensives and extensive theological research that transformed the way she defines healthy relationships, Lysa is now more committed than ever to loving people well without losing the best of who she is. She wants to help you do the same. In these pages, Lysa will help you:
- Understand the five factors to remember when implementing healthy boundaries.
- Determine the appropriate amount of personal and emotional access someone has to you.
- Stop being misled and emotionally paralyzed by wrongly interpreted or weaponized scriptures.
- Overcome the frustrating cycle of ineffective boundary-setting with realistic scripts and practical strategies to help you communicate, keep and implement healthier patterns.
- Be equipped to say goodbye without guilt when a relationship has shifted from difficult to destructive and is no longer sustainable.
- Receive therapeutic wisdom you can trust directly from Lysa’s Christian counselor Jim Cress, who weighs in throughout the book.
Pages: 256 pages
Published: November 2022