Trustworthy: Overcoming Our Greatest Struggles to Trust God
Regular price $15.99
This product will ship on release day, November 12, 2019.
Are you exhausted trying to keep everything under control because you fear God won’t come through?
When hard times come and it seems God is deviating from the plan we assume our life should follow, we’re much more likely to want to tame God, not trust Him. It’s then that we begin to press into our own ways and our own timing. No human can carry the weight of being their own god, but so many of us try.
Join Lysa TerKeurst in Israel as she honestly reveals the places of distrust in her own heart while exploring the deeply personal and applicable scriptures that will teach us how to truly trust God. Through this study of 1 and 2 Kings, you’ll learn to:
- Loosen the grip of trying to control people and circumstances in your life by taking steps today to truly rely on God.
- Identify your own trust issues with God and how to overcome them by unpacking pivotal, relevant life lessons from the kings of the Old Testament.
- Find relief from fear or doubt about how things will turn out with 10 scriptural truths you can declare over your situation right now.
Preorder a study guide from Proverbs 31 today and receive:
- A video conversation with Lysa and her personal counselor talking about why trust matters so much.
- Graphics with scriptures and encouragement from the study you can use on your personal social media.
- A map of where the Trustworthy videos were filmed in Israel so you can follow along.
- The entire first video of the study.
This offer is only available through Proverbs 31 Ministries! You'll receive these free resources in your email inbox after you've placed your preorder.
This study guide is designed to accompany the Trustworthy video sessions.
If you have any additional questions about the study guide or videos, please see our FAQ page here.