What Matters Most: A Study of Philippians, Bible Study Book
The world has always been full of trials, disappointments, temptations, fractured friendships, and financial hardships. Yet Paul’s letter to the Philippians claims we can discover contentment and joy in the midst of it all by prioritizing what matters most—Christ.
Over 7 sessions, author Karen Ehman walk us through the ever-relevant Letter of Philippians. Get to know Jesus on a deeper level, turn your worries into worship, and develop gospel-centered tools for navigating relational conflict and thriving in Christian love. Explore your vertical relationship with God while learning to adopt the mind of Christ.
- Learn to live in joy despite your circumstances.
- Unearth the secret of contentment—knowing Christ.
- Banish anxiety by implementing biblical practices to rest in the peace of Christ.
- Prioritize the Lord above all else.
- Develop gospel-centered tools to navigate relational conflict.
With your purchase you can receive a printable PDF of resources including:
- Time with God daily journal sheets
- A weekly calendar layout
- A master to-do list
- Scripture memory cards from the letter of Philippians
Simply have your electronic receipt ready and then head here to claim your freebies.