Your Life Still Counts
God has a plan for your life. Not in spite of your past, but because of it.
Many women carry around a deep, hidden, and unspoken sense of insignificance, regardless of how confident they appear on the outside. Regret and shame over failure, sin, and shortcomings, or painful memories from the past, make them feel unworthy to be loved, much less used, by a holy God. Your Life Still Counts helps women not only recognize God has a purpose for them, but He has equipped and prepared them for their divine purpose based specifically on the experiences of their past. Through her own story and stories from other women who have found great purpose though great trials, Tracie Miles will inspire you to experience the joy that comes with allowing God to transform your pain into purpose by helping you:
- Break free from the pain of your past by learning how God can mend your deepest hurts
- Restore self confidence by embracing your value and worth in the eyes of Christ
- Uncover your spiritual gifts and qualifications by exploring your past with a new perspective
- Embrace life with new passion and purpose by discovering your life still matters to Christ
- Be inspired to step out of your comfort zone and pursue the life of purpose God designed for you