His Revolutionary Love
Brand Standard Publishing
His Revolutionary Love shows teen girls how a relationship with Jesus can meet their deepest desire-from the need for identity and significance to being seen by someone as beautiful.
Lynn Cowell shares personal stories that don’t gloss over her frustrations and failings as well as stories from teens who are experiencing the pressures, difficulties, and confusion so many young women face. This book shows teen girls how Jesus’ unchanging love changes absolutely everything.
When a teen girl reads His Revolutionary Love, she will:
In His Revolutionary Love, Lynn Cowell helps teen girls and their moms:
- Create confidence leading to higher self-esteem by discovering Christ’s life-altering love.
- Replace loneliness, rejection, and pain with acceptance, affirmation, and approval.
- Make wise choices that lead to a fruitful future, rather than becoming a victim to emotionally-based decisions.
- Shift faith in Jesus from just a parental influence to a personal, growing relationship.
- Learn how to discern the voice and will of God.
- Develop and stick to boundaries that protect the heart, mind, and body.
- Communicate with guys and other girlfriends in a manner that’s healthy and positive.