Forgiving What You Can't Forget Study Guide
Regular price $15.99
Why should I have to be the one who forgives when I’m the one who has already suffered the most?
When you've experienced hurt upon hurt, or your heart has been completely shattered, offering forgiveness can feel unrealistic. Lysa TerKeurst understands this on a deeply personal level.
We know God commands us to forgive. But how? Why? When? And are there exceptions? Though forgiveness is a major part of the Christian faith, most of us have never been taught much about it and have many unanswered questions.
But after more than 1,000 hours of theological research about this, Lysa has discovered Scripture not only offers the truth about forgiveness that our souls desperately need, but practical ways to let go of our bound-up resentment and finally heal. In this six-session Bible study, Lysa will help you:
- Take a deeper dive into the stories and teaching in Scripture that address the need for forgiveness and the transformation that will happen in your life.
- Learn how to move on when the other person refuses to change and never says they're sorry.
- Discover what the Bible really says about forgiveness and the peace that comes from living it out right now.
- Identify what's stealing trust and vulnerability from your relationships, so you can believe there is still good ahead.
- Disempower the triggers hijacking your emotions by embracing the two necessary parts of forgiveness.
Designed for use with the Forgiving What You Can’t Forget Video Study DVD and Forgiving What You Can't Forget, if purchasing separately and doing the study on your own.
- If you are a participant of this study, you will need the study guide and the book. You can purchase both as a bundle with our Forgiving What You Can't Forget Participant Bundle .