What Matters Most: A Study of Philippians, Leader KitRegular price $99.99
*This kit contains a DVD with session videos, study book, additional resources and promotional tools.
The world has always been full of trials, disappointments, temptations, fractured friendships and financial hardships. Yet Paul’s letter to the Philippians claims we can discover contentment and joy in the midst of it all by prioritizing what matters most — Christ.
Over seven sessions, author Karen Ehman walks us through the ever-relevant letter of Philippians. Get to know Jesus on a deeper level — turn your worries into worship, and develop gospel-centered tools for navigating relational conflict and thriving in Christian love. Explore your vertical relationship with God while learning to adopt the mind of Christ.
In What Matters Most, you will:
- Learn to live in joy despite your circumstances.
- Unearth the secret of contentment — knowing Christ.
- Banish anxiety by implementing biblical practices to rest in the peace of Christ.
- Prioritize the Lord above all else.
- Develop gospel-centered tools to navigate relational conflict.
- Leader materials to help guide questions and discussions within small groups.
- Personal study segments with homework to complete between seven weeks of group sessions.
- Seven interactive teaching videos, approximately 25-30 minutes per session.
- Verse-by-verse study for comprehension and application.