The Uninvited Conference Call Series
Brand P31 Bookstore
5 Truths You Must Know When Overcoming Rejection
“Even when you are overlooked by others, you are handpicked by God.”
– Lysa TerKeurst, author of Uninvited
Rejection isn’t just an emotion we feel. It’s a message that’s sent to the core of who we are, causing us to believe lies about ourselves, others and God. But it’s possible to claim healing from those deep hurts by replacing the lies with life-changing truths!
In this conference call series, Lysa TerKeurst and a few special guests including Melissa Taylor, Nicki Koziarz and Dr. Les Parrott will bring you 5 Truths You Must Know to Overcome Rejection. These truths will offer encouragement, hope and practical application that you can use to let go of past rejections and move on with a new perspective.
The topics we’ll be discussing are:
- How to Look at Rejection in a More Positive Light – Lysa TerKeurst, Monday, Sept. 12
- How to Survive a Friendship Breakup Without a Breakdown – Lysa TerKeurst with Dr. Les Parrott, Monday, Sept. 19
- How to Get Past Rejection so it Doesn’t Become a Present Day Infection – Melissa Taylor, Monday, Sept. 26
- How to Truly Move On – Lysa TerKeurst, Monday, Oct. 3
- How to Prevent Future Rejections – Nicki Koziarz, Monday, Oct. 10
Live calls are at 11 a.m. ET.
As a participant in this series, you’ll also receive:
- Real-life application tips to help you live loved when you feel less than, left out and lonely.
- The Uninvited Workbook, available to download the digital file. You will receive the workbook digital file via email each Monday of the call.
- Private (optional) Facebook Group access for encouragement and accountability, plus live video of the conference calls from the Proverbs 31 office!
- Call-in number and access code to listen live OR download information to listen later.
Your life is crazy, your conference calls don’t have to be!