Step Into God's Word: The Walk in Faith Conference Call Series
Brand Proverbs 31 Ministries
Before we step out in faith, we need to step into the Bible.
Have you ever wished God still used burning bushes to tell us EXACTLY when and where to step out in faith? We’ve all wrestled with whether our desire to do something bold comes from ourselves or God.
Doing what the Bible says is a lot easier when we have a process for evaluating who wrote it, what it says and how to study it. This five-session series will help you:
- Increase your confidence in understanding and applying Biblical truths
- Understand what makes the Bible a unique, trusted, historical work
- Build a basic Bible framework of the “who, what, when, where, why, and how” of Scripture to deepen your study
- Gather study resources and tools to help you dig deeper in the Bible
- Become equipped with all the basics and building blocks you need to make the most of your Bible study
Join Melissa Taylor and Nicki Koziarz as they welcome author Lysa TerKeurst and Bible teacher Whitney Capps for this incredible 5-part series, beginning Thursday, April 16th.
Whether you’re a Bible newbie or Bible ninja, these calls will build your confidence and deepen your commitment to studying the Word of God. For a sneak peek, watch this short video!
*In addition to your receipt, you will receive a separate email with all the details on how to download the recordings.