Made To Crave Action Plan Participants Guide
Trying to get healthy can seem overwhelming and complicated. Eat carbs... don't eat carbs. Eat fish... don't eat fish. Pay attention to calories... don't pay attention to calories. All this conflicting information can be daunting and confusing.
That's why we've made it simple in the Made To Crave Action Plan. Based on the extensive research of Dr. Ski Chilton we've identified the 5 best nutrition choices you can make.
A follow-up to the New York Times bestselling Made To Crave book and group study, this six-session video-based study will help you put realistic everyday healthy choices into practice and will encourage you on your journey to healthy living. Each video session is full of encouragement from author Lysa TerKeurst, practical healthy living tips from Dr. Ski Chilton, and personal stories that will inspire you to continue your journey.
Use the Participant's Guide in conjunction with the Made To Crave Action Plan video to further encourage group discussion, to document your personal journey toward healthy living, and to reference the quick healthy living tips that will help make your journey a success.
Made To Crave Action Plan sessions:
- Session 1: Take Action: Identify Your First Steps
- Session 2: Eat Smart: Add Fish and Increase Fiber
- Session 3: Embrace the Equation: Exercise and Reduce Calories
- Session 4: Maximize Key Nutrients: Increase Nutrient-Rich Fruits and Veggies
- Session 5: Practice the Five Principles: Keep Working Your Plan
- Session 6: Make a Courageous Choice: Direct Your Heart to Love and Perseverance