Lysa TerKeurst's Best Seller Bundle
Brand Proverbs 31 Ministries
Grab a set of Lysa TerKeurst’s best selling books - The Best Yes, Unglued and Made To Crave - and receive a free, small gift!
Keep them for yourself or share copies with your family and friends as Lysa teaches us all how to cure the disease to please, gain a deep sense of calm by responding to situations out of your control and reach healthy goals while growing closer to God.
In The Best Yes, Lysa shares how she is learning that there is a big difference between saying yes to everyone and saying yes to God. In The Best Yes she will help you:
- Cure the disease to please with a biblical understanding of the command to love.
- Escape the guilt of disappointing others by learning the secret of the small no.
- Overcome the agony of hard choices by embracing a wisdom based decision-making process.
- Rise above the rush of endless demands and discover your best yes today
Have you ever experienced someone bumping into your happiness and coming emotionally unglued? Filled with gut- honest personal examples and biblical teaching, Unglued will equip you to:
- Know with confidence how to resolve conflict in your important relationships.
- Find peace in your most difficult relationships as you learn to be honest but kind when offended.
- Identify what type of reactor you are and how to significantly improve your communication.
- Respond with no regrets by managing your tendencies to stuff, explode, or react somewhere in between.
- Gain a deep sense of calm by responding to situations out of your control without acting out of control.
Made To Crave is the missing link between a woman's desire to be healthy and the spiritual empowerment necessary to make that happen. In Made To Crave, Lysa will help you:
- Break the cycle of "I'll start again on Monday," and feel good about yourself today.
- Stop agonizing over numbers on the scale and make peace with your body.
- Replace rationalization that lead to diet failure with wisdom that leads to victory.
- Reach your healthy goals and grow closer to God through the process.