Listen, Love, Repeat
Brand P31 Bookstore
Pre-order today! Your purchase will ship on October 26th!
Our culture is obsessed with self. In our schedules, our relationships, and especially online. (Can you say “selfie’?) But in the midst of this near-narcissism, people are less content than in decades past. Why? Because we have forgotten the joy that comes from putting others first. Becoming such a person requires us to live alert, listening for “heart drops”—hints from those in our lives who might need a helping hand or a generous dose of encouragement. Living alert lifts our own spirits, showing us that blessing others blesses us even more.
Listen, Love, Repeat offers both biblical teaching and doable suggested actions. Some are heart-tugging and sentimental. Others are sneaky and hilarious. All are simple and practical. This much-needed message:
- Presents scriptural examples of those who lived alert, including Jesus—the one who noticed those who least expected to be seen.
- Explains the role of good works in the life of a follower of Christ. They aren’t our ticket to heaven but they are our marching orders here on earth.
- Gives creative ideas for showing love to your friends and family. Yes, even the ones who get on your very last nerve!
- Provides inspiration for blessing the “necessary people” in your life--those often-overlooked souls who help you get life done every day.
- Suggests practical ways to reach out to the lonely, the marginalized, the outcast, and the odd duck. Additionally, it gives ways to help the grieving, showing what you can do when you just don’t know what to say.
- Teaches you how to hug a porcupine and squeeze a skunk–genuinely loving the hard-to-love.
As we scatter kindness, we create a safe space where we can openly share the gospel with others. And we get to see lives changed right before our eyes—not only the lives of others, but our lives as well. Most importantly, Listen, Love, Repeat will enable you to life a life that is full of good deeds, not to selfishly shout, “Hey! Look at me!” but in order to humbly implore, “Well…will you look at Him?”
FREEBIE BUNDLE w/ pre-order of Listen, Love, Repeat through Proverbs 31 if you order by 11:59 PM Pacific time on November 14th, you get the following sent automatically to you!
- Three Phone lock screens and 21 lovely graphics with quotes from the book
- Access to session one video teaching for Listen, Love, Repeat Bible study and a PDF of the study guide for the session
- Sweet Tea with Sophie podcast featuring blogger Boo Mama and Karen Ehman
- Two Printables : Encouraging note cards for “Necessary People” such as teachers, the mail carrier, etc....and Canning Jar Food Gift Ideas w/ designed tags to print and include
- Free live conference call and Q & A time with Karen Ehman and the first two chapters of Listen, Love, Repeat in an audio version read by Karen