Becoming More Than A Good Bible Study Girl Conference Call Series
Brand Proverbs 31 Ministries
Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl Conference Call Series
“My faith has got to be more than a label, a lingo, and a lifestyle.”
– Lysa TerKeurst, author of Becoming More Than a Good Bible Study Girl
Sometimes in trying to become good Bible study girls, we overcomplicate things. We follow our “Christian Checklist” more than Jesus Himself. We pray and serve and read our Bibles, but then still wonder, Am I doing enough?
Lysa TerKeurst and the First 5 App writer team have put together a series of lessons to help you stop going through the motions of religion and learn how to experience Jesus in a personal way!
With this conference call series, they’ll lead you to discover what it means to really become more than a good Bible study girl:
- In your heart – Lysa TerKeurst, Wed., January 27
- In your walk with God – Wendy Pope, Wed., February 3
- In your relationships – Whitney Capps, Thurs., February 11
- In your struggles – Leah DiPascal, Wed., February 17
- In your thoughts – Wendy Blight, Wed., February 24
- In your calling – Krista Williams, Wed., March 2
Live calls are all at 11 a.m. EST.
As a participant in this series, you’ll also receive:
- A weekly action plan to implement so you can live out what you’re learning.
- Downloadable handouts to follow along and keep your notes organized.
- Private (optional) Facebook Group access for encouragement and accountability.
- Call-in number and access code to listen live OR download information to listen later.
Your life is crazy, your conference calls don’t have to be!
For more information, check out this video: https://vimeo.com/150164782