A Confident Heart
Ready to replace any lack of self-confidence with lasting God-fidence!?
Do you ever feel like you’re not good enough, smart enough, or valuable enough? Do words you say to yourself, or hear from others, make you question your worth and purpose? Renee Swope understands. Even with a great family, a successful career, and a thriving ministry, she still struggled with paralyzing self-doubt. Offering the voice of a friend, Renee candidly, and sometimes humorously, shares her story of overcoming self-doubt with powerful Biblical Truths that have transformed her life — and thousands of others!
Chapter by chapter, A Confident Heart will help you:
- Learn to fail forward even when life or sin sets you back.
- Live confidently in your God-given purpose, passion, and personality.
- Break free from people-pleasing and performance-based living.
- Exchange “against me” thoughts with scripture-based God is “for me” thoughts.
- Trust the certainty of God’s promises in the uncertainty of your circumstances and emotions.
- Powerful scripture-based prayers are at the end of each chapter, along with Bible study questions and a chart with thirty-one different promises to overcome our most common self-doubts.