His Revolutionary Love shows teen girls how a relationship with Jesus can meet their deepest desire-from the need for identity and significance to being seen by someone as beautiful.
Lynn Cowell shares personal stories that don't gloss over her frustrations and failings as well as stories from teens who are experiencing the pressures, difficulties, and confusion so many young women face. This book shows teen girls how Jesus' unchanging love changes absolutely everything.
When a teen girl reads His Revolutionary Love, she will:
- Hear the story of a young girl who discovered the love of Jesus as a teen and through God's Word, built a foundation of love in her life that has impacted all other relationships.
- Read quotes from other teen girls who struggle with self-esteem and acceptance.
- Understand that Jesus loves her perfectly and unconditionally.
- Know that Jesus doesn't want her to just serve Him; He wants her to accept His love and love Him wholeheartedly.
- Build a solid foundation for her faith that will give her the stability to live with purpose, acceptance, and confidence in who she was created to be.
- Find guidance for deepening this limitless relationship.